The plexiglass has the above excellent properties, making it extremely versatile. In addition to being used as a canopy, windshield and string window on the aircraft, it is also used as a windshield and window for jeep, a skylight for large buildings (which can be broken), a screen for televisions and radars, a shield for instruments and equipment, and a casing for telecommunication instruments. , optical lenses on telescopes and cameras.
The daily necessities made of plexiglass are dazzling, such as buttons made of pearlescent plexiglass, and All kinds of toys and lamps are also beautifully decorated because of the decorative effect of colored plexiglass.
Plexiglass also has a wonderful use in medicine, which is the manufacture of artificial corneas. If the transparent cornea of â€‹â€‹the human eye is covered with opaque material, the light cannot enter the eye. This is blindness caused by total corneal leukoplakia, and the disease cannot be treated with drugs.
Therefore, medical scientists envisage replacing the cornea with white spots with artificial cornea. The so-called artificial cornea is to use a transparent substance to make a mirror column with a diameter of only a few millimeters, then drill a small hole in the cornea of â€‹â€‹the human eye, fix the mirror column on the cornea, and the light enters the eye through the mirror column. The human eye can see the light again.
As early as 1771, an ophthalmologist used optical glass to make a mirror column and implanted the cornea, but it was not successful. Later, the use of crystal instead of optical glass failed only after half a year. In the Second World War, when some planes crashed, the cockpit cover made of plexiglass on the plane was blown up, and the pilot's eyes were embedded with plexiglass fragments. After many years, although these fragments were not taken out, they did not cause inflammation or other adverse reactions in the human eye. This incident happened to indicate that plexiglass and human tissue have good compatibility. At the same time, it also inspired ophthalmologists to make artificial corneas with plexiglass. It has good light transmission, stable chemical properties, is non-toxic to human body, easy to process into the desired shape, and can be compatible with human eyes for a long time. Artificial corneas made of plexiglass are now commonly used in the clinic.
1. Building applications: window, soundproof doors and windows, lighting cover, telephone booth, etc.
2. Advertising applications: light boxes, signboards, signs, display stands, etc.
3. Traffic applications: trains, cars, and other vehicle doors and windows, etc.
4. Medical applications: baby incubators, various surgical medical appliances, civilian products: bathroom facilities, handicrafts, cosmetics, brackets, aquariums, etc.
5. Industrial applications: instrument surface plates and covers, etc.
6. Lighting applications: fluorescent lamps, chandeliers, street lamp covers, etc.
7. Home application: fruit plate, tissue box, acrylic art painting and other household daily products
Brass Padlock,Padlock For Locker,Tri-Circle Brass Padlock
Cabinet Lock,Padlock Series Co., Ltd. , http://www.zlcody.com