Fire Electrical System
1, the ground insulation resistance detection circuit automatic fire alarm system, the ground resistance, the system, the pipeline installation (fire resistance rating, spraying) and protection status;
2. Detect the setting status, installation quality, protection radius and distance from the surrounding obstructions of the fire detectors and manual alarm buttons, and check the alarm function according to the proportion of 30~50% ;
3. Detect the installation quality of the fire alarm controller, the wiring in the cabinet, the setting of the protection ground, the settings of the main and backup power supplies and their conversion functions, and test the various functions of the controller ;
4. Detecting the installation quality of the fire control equipment control cabinet, wiring in the cabinet, hand, automatic control and screen receiving signal feedback function of fire fighting equipment ;
5 , detection of fire emergency radio sound features, manual selection and automatic broadcasting, remote control and forced switching and other functions ;
6. Detect fire-fighting telephone communication functions in fire control rooms, fire-fighting equipment rooms and hand-buttons ; external call function ;
7. Detecting the setting position and obvious signs of the fire control room, the setting of the indoor fire damper and the irrelevant pipeline ( water cut ) , and the setting and switching function of the dual-loop power supply ;
8, the linkage the elevator landing detecting function, the use of fire elevator functions, tris (v) is clear party call.
9. Detecting the setting, illumination, conversion time and graphic symbols of fire emergency lighting and evacuation indicator signs ;
10. Detect strong lighting of emergency lighting and strong cutting of non-fire power. Cut off the non-fire power function and the light display function of the fire floor ;
11. Detect the automatic switching of the main and standby generators and all the end switching.
12, CRT whether the requirement to set up (over 50 meters of public buildings, high-rise, over 50 m high-rise commercial, commercial and residential)
Fire water system
1 , fire water supply
(1) Check the nature of the fire water source, the number and diameter of the inlet pipes, and the status of the fire pool ;
(2) Check the volume of the fire pool, the water level indicator, the water supply facilities, the voltage stabilizing facilities, the fire protection water and the antifreeze measures ;
(3) Check the settings, volume, anti-freeze measures, replenishment and check valve status of the fire water tank ;
(4) to test the performance of various fire-fighting pumps, pipelines, hand automatic control, start-up time, main and backup pumps and main and standby power conversion functions ;
(5) Testing the settings of the water pump combiner, marking and the function of conveying fire water ;
(6) Testing fire-fighting pump and its automatic pressure keeping function.
2 , fire hydrant system
(1) Check the indoor fire hydrants installation, components, specifications and spacing, etc .;
(2) Detecting the installation of fire hydrants on the roof, freezing measures and the length of the water column ;
(3) Check the installation, pipe diameter, color, and fire protection water connection of the indoor fire hydrant pipe network ;
(4) Detect the static pressure, dynamic pressure and length of the water column in the first floor and the most unfavorable point of indoor fire hydrants ;
(5) Check the settings and functions of the manual pump start button ( direct pump, signal answer );
(6) Check the configuration of the outdoor plug and check the length of the water column outside the plug ;
(7) Check the configuration of the fire extinguisher.
3 , automatic water spray ( fog ) fire extinguishing system
(1) Check the installation, connection, number of nozzles, end diameter, etc. of the pipe network ;
(2) Check the installation and function of the flow indicator and signal valve ;
(3) Detection of alarm valve assembly, valve status, components and their functions ;
(4) Detect sprinkler head installation, appearance, protection spacing and protection area and distance from nearby obstacles ;
(5) Functional test of the alarm valve group ;
(6 ) Perform functional tests on the automatic spray water ( fog ) system ( end pump and alarm drain valve start pump ) .
Smoke prevention and ventilation system
1. Check the setting conditions of the air ducts, fans, and air outlets of the positive pressure air supply system and measure the wind speed and positive air supply values ; measure the air speed of the air outlets, positive air supply does not exceed 7M /S , and air exhaust does not exceed 10M / S.
2. Detect exhaust system fans, air ducts, fire dampers, air outlets, main and standby power settings and their functions, wind speed, and smoke volume ;
3 , check the ventilation and air conditioning system piping and fire damper settings ;
4, each of the system manually, and automatic linkage function test;
5, the partition is a smoke fire doors, fire shutter (single water curtain required) partition (closed);
6. Test the appearance, installation, transmission mechanism, action program, manual and linkage functions ;
7. Whether the 280 degree fire damper in front of the fan can work in conjunction with the fan. Safe evacuation is to look at setting heights, setting spacings and converting functions.
Gas fire extinguishing system
1. Check the equipment ( set density ) and installation status of equipment, components, fire extinguishing agent conveying pipes, nozzles and protection zones of the gas fire extinguishing system .
2. Simulate the linkage test of the gas fire extinguishing system, check the alarm program of the first sound and the back light, check the power supply of the fire field, automatic start, delay start amount, fire damper and exhaust fan ( locking ) , injection process, gas release indicator Whether the electric vent ( normally open and fire alarm linkage ) is operating normally.
1. General Plane Arrangement and Interior Plane of the Building: Check the general layout of the building and the layout of the interior of the building ( including the fire control room, fire pump room, etc. ); including the fire lane, the saving surface, the fire separation distance, and the number of building layers, height, Whether the area meets the design and auditing requirements.
2. Fire prevention and smoke prevention zoning: Check whether the building fire prevention and smoke prevention zoning are in accordance with the requirements of the code ; the fire prevention and smoke prevention zoning is in accordance with the design and specification , the standard requirements , and whether the fire prevention and smoke separation facilities are designed and constructed.
The combustion performance and fire resistance of building components should meet the design, specifications and standards. Fire door product quality and performance must meet the relevant technical standards . Check the fire door ( fire lock ) : ID card, door closers, sequencer complete, open the right direction, the gap does not exceed the standard ; normally open fire door: When In the event of a fire, it should have the ability to turn itself off and signal feedback.
Normally-closed fire doors, the evacuation walkways, stairwells, and fire doors of the front room shall have the function of self-closing. They shall be separated from fire doors in the first floor and the underground floor. Underground defense doors cannot replace fire doors. Fire shutter doors product quality and performance in line with relevant technical standards, fire shutter doors installation site meets design requirements, fire shutter site manual , remote start control center , automatic control and mechanical operation shutter doors are operating normally , close tight , and fire Alarm controller correct feedback signal.
Check whether the fire shutter setting is reasonable and whether the step drop meets the specification requirements. Whether the setting of the smoke wall is reasonable ; whether the height meets the requirements. The locations of the vertical tube wells such as cable wells , pipeline wells , smoke exhaust shafts and air supply shafts and their fire resistance are in line with the design, specifications , and standards . The wells are fireproofed and plugged ; the bridges pass through the fire blocking partitions.
3, security and fire evacuation elevator: Check evacuation stairs layout, type and number of stairs, safe evacuation channel width, the number of security and fire exit lift is provided; the first floor and the evacuation stairway using the basement entrance wall, B class a fire door separated; the first floor have direct access to an outdoor outlet, or through a public hallway to reach the outdoor area of smoke staircase front room, fire elevator room and a shared room; set construction safety exit location, number; Safe exit , evacuation of the width of the walkway, and safe evacuation distance.
Fire emergency lighting, emergency evacuation signs set, the quality and performance, and meet the design specifications ground illumination requirements; fire elevator plane disposed position, the number should be set within a private telephone elevator car fire, fire elevator landing manual button, control The forced landing of the center meets the design, specifications and standards.
4. When testing the burning performance of ceiling , wall and floor materials of interior decoration buildings , and the flame retardant treatment of decorative fabrics , the flame retardant must be completely saturated with the surface of the fabric fibers and decorative materials for fireproof coating treatment, switches , sockets , and distribution box installation. And so on should meet the design and specifications , standards.
5, outdoor fire resistance rating of the external insulation materials; steel fire spraying;
Check the fire-resistance grade and the burning performance of all materials related to fire protection to meet the requirements ; check whether all fire-fighting material equipment type certification, inspection report and certificate are within the validity period. The conditions, means, and contents of electrical fire detection are as follows.
1 , the basic conditions for electrical fire detection
(1) Inspection and measurement shall be carried out in a thermally stable state after the on-load operation of the electrical installation and the line is over 1n .
(2) It should be carried out on the spot with the relevant technical personnel of the inspected party.
2 , the main means of electrical fire detection
The use of modern high-tech equipment, such as the use of infrared thermometer temperature measurement, infrared thermal television scanning, infrared thermal imaging photograms and the use of ultrasonic detectors to measure abnormal high temperature, spark discharge and other phenomena and the use of conventional electrical instruments, instruments, such as ,Voltmeter, ammeter, electroscope, grounding resistance tester, true rms ammeter, etc., to measure the operating parameters of the operating electrical facilities, and use intuitive methods, against the relevant technical specifications of the country, on the operation of the high The installation, use, maintenance, and maintenance of low-voltage electrical installations are subject to electrical fire safety testing.
3, inspection (test) SUMMARY
a Visual inspection of the installation position of the transformer room, fire rating and hole blocking, etc .; transformer settings, appearance quality, component integrity and fire prevention measures, etc .; laying of high and low voltage cables ( wires ) .
b Use an infrared series instrument to measure the temperature of the transformer windings and the connections of the high and low cables ( wires ) and take a thermogram.
(2) High ( low ) pressure distribution device
a Visual inspection of the installation of high ( low ) pressure distribution equipment, installation quality, wiring inside the cabinet, high ( low ) pressure cable ( wire ) joints, grounding, complete accessories and fire prevention measures.
b Use conventional meters to measure ( or read ) the voltage ( current ) value of each phase line , the unbalanced current value of N- line, the abnormal current of PE line , and the value of grounding resistance.
c Use infrared series instruments to measure the temperature of the wires and their connection points, switch contacts, and take a thermogram.
(3) Low-voltage power distribution ( terminal ) box ( disc )
a Visual inspection of the distribution box ( disc ) settings, materials, installation quality, cabinet wiring, terminal connections, grounding and fire prevention measures.
b Use conventional meters to measure the load current value, N- line current value, and abnormal current of the PE wire.
c Use infrared series instruments to measure the temperature of each terminal block and circuit breaker contact in the box ( disc ) and take a thermal spectrum ; use an ultrasonic detector to measure whether there is a spark discharge phenomenon.
(4) Laying of low-voltage power distribution lines to inspect the hidden dangers of electrical fire in the installation and use of the dark, clear, straight and wear protective lines of different power consumption places.
(5) Electrical lighting devices, inspecting different places for electricity use, and the existence of electrical fire hazards during installation and use of various lighting devices.
(6) Switches, sockets, and electrical fire hazards that exist in the switches and sockets installed and used in different locations.
The information in this article comes from the Internet and was reorganized and edited by China Rescue Equipment Network.
Matting Agent For Plastic Coatings,Plastic Coatings Chemical,White Powder Matting Agent,High Matting Effect Matting Agent
Guangzhou Quanxu Technology Co Ltd , https://www.skychema.com