Presumably everyone will certainly be familiar with the caulking agent, and it is currently used in home furnishings. Sealant can be used to decorate the gaps between tile, stone, glass, wood board, aluminum-plastic plate and other materials. It has the advantages of waterproof, impermeability, non-stick oil and so on. How to use tile sealant ? The following article will share these issues with you and look forward to helping friends in need.
Tile Sealant Advantages
Nowadays people leave some gaps when laying bricks. If the gap is not treated, it will become black and dirty, so everyone will use gap filling agent to fill gaps. The filling material is a very ideal filling material. It has The following advantages:
1, environmental protection and reliable. Does not erode or contaminate other building materials.
2, strong adhesion. Can be adhered to brick, concrete, wood, gypsum board, hardboard, fireproof sheet, ceramics, aluminum and painted surfaces.
3, excellent weather resistance. It can withstand bad weather and can be used indoors or outdoors.
4, can paint. When the surface is dry, it can be painted; if it is a particularly wide seam, it is better to paint it after 48 hours.
5, durable. No sagging, peeling or cracking; easy to use, easy to clean: use water or damp cloth to clean the remaining caulking when it is dry.
How to use tile sealant
1. In order to catch up with the progress of construction, some workers use caulking agents after the tile is laid, which is not satisfactory. To be on the safe side, the sealant can only be filled for 48 hours after the tiles have been laid. During this period, everyone should keep the indoor air dry. If you encounter rainy days, time will be longer. This is to allow the water vapor inside the tiles to spread out and dry through the gap. If you do not dry it, it will seal the water vapor inside and cause mold inside the tile. This will stain the caulking agent yellow or black.
2. However, some people chose to use grout after brushing the wall. This is because after the tiles are laid, there are still many processes that need to be carried out. If the joints are filled too early, it is easy to contaminate the filled seams. In fact, even if attention is paid to protection, the crevices will turn yellow after use for a period of time, even if the imported grout is the same. To solve this problem, US grout can be used. US grout is applied to the surface of the caulking agent to protect the caulking agent.
Tile Sealant Caulking Steps
1. Clean the parts that need to be caulked first, no debris, water, and dryness.
2. Mix the clear water and caulking cement thoroughly (water ratio is 1:3:5) and let it stand for 5-10 minutes.
3. Squeeze the well-sealed caulking agent along the diagonal of the tile into the reserved joints and compact it with a rubber putty knife. After the initial curing of the caulking agent, use a slightly damp sponge to excess the surface of the tile. The caulking agent is clean.
After 24 hours, use a dry cloth for further cleaning. The cured tile sealant has a waterproof function.
The above is related to how tile sealant is used and the detailed explanation of the tile sealant caulking steps. Let's make a reference for everyone! If you have more related questions, welcome to continue to pay attention to Qijia Information, which will be followed by everyone. More exciting content.
Uv Absorber,2-Anilino-6-Dibutylamino-3-Methylfluoran 99%,Opa 99%,O-Phthalaldehyde For Pharmaceutical Intermediate
Henan Tianfu Chemical Co.,Ltd , https://www.tianfuchem.com